Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM View Post #1 (Link) Food!
Elina (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 2
So, one person writes a food item (or not) and the next describes the taste. Example:

Person1: bacon

Person2: Bacon is hot, greasy, and salty. Sometimes the bacon is crispy, giving even more delight.

Snow

Person3(who has tasted snow): Snow is cold, soft, and water-like.

Apples

And so on. The first word is:

egg fries

Old 05-15-2011, 05:39 PM View Post #2 (Link)
lostbookworm (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 96
... I'm sorry, but I believe egg fries is two words. And I think this is also a seriously cruel torture that would send people who have no instant access to food insane. Like me. I want a pizza. But I can't get one.

Old 06-19-2011, 02:41 PM View Post #3 (Link)
bookworm (Offline)
Creative Fanatic

Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by lostbookworm View Post
And I think this is also a seriously cruel torture that would send people who have no instant access to food insane.
That's like looking through my Chemistry book, which has lots of pretty shiny pictures of edible things. Jelly, spaghetti, apples... and we sit there starving to death!

Spaaaam.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:43 AM View Post #4 (Link)
bettymorris (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.The right to food is a human right.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:10 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Baired (Offline)
Novice Writer

Hi All
Right food helps in maintaining healthy lifestyle and provide us essential nutrients for our physical activities so we must watch what we eat. Healthy food plan helps in boosting metabolic system and results in weight loss. Healthy food lowers cholesterol, high blood pressure and prevent us from stroke, cardiovascular disease and other major health issues.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:27 AM View Post #6 (Link)
Acton (Offline)
Banned

Hey,No doubt that energetic foods are so good for the health so i am agree with your all reviews about it.
According to me that energetic foods give us a lot of the vitamins,minerals,nutrition and energy.These
foods protect us from the different diseases.

Closed Thread