Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 05-26-2017, 09:52 AM View Post #1 (Link) An app
Rebekah (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 4
I've seen a thread already about an app and I was wondering if it has been made. I think it would be great and it may even increase the users. I also think this will be easier to use on my phone as it sometimes stops me using it because I don't always have access to a computer and YWO is harder to use on my phone. So overall I think an app would be great.

Have A Great Day!
Old 05-27-2017, 11:54 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
Sorry, we don't have an app. It would have been great to have one (I also have issues with the hover-drop down menus on my phone), but our IT guy has been absent for years and he left this place with a lot of unkept promises.

However, we do have more pressing issues with this site that need dealing with first (such as bugs, staffing, and the chatroom). I'm really trying to get that sorted as several members here have offered their expertise in coding and such, but even getting the power to give them some power to help is a waiting game that I'm as tired of as I'm sure some of you guys are. I was told January, and now it will (hopefully) be August, so we'll see. I still hope we can get these things done at last and give this place some life again.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:18 PM View Post #3 (Link) Thanks
Rebekah (Offline)
Abstract Thinker

Times Thanked: 4
Ok thanks Lykaios. It would've been great though. Good Luck with solving the problems. If you need any help, I'll be willing to help you out.

Have A Great Day!