Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

Old 10-27-2014, 09:07 AM View Post #1 (Link) Suggest a name for my character
VeeK727 (Offline)
Literary Newbie
Times Thanked: 0
Hey Guys,
First time posting here, hope this is the right category for posting this question.

I'm writing a play for a college that is to be performed soon. So there's a ghost in the play and another character (alive person) calls him a ghost ("You're a ghost, You can do it") to which he replies ("I like to call myself XYZ"). Now I need this XYZ

This name should be like a title or something, a definition of what he is, preferably funny. I've been brainstorming for a few days now.

I asked this question on YahooAnswers too, but didn't got many ideas. There was one reply though, which I found interesting "anthropomorphic projection of residual psychic energy". Its good but not exact because the ghost is stuck in a spirit form.

Lets put our brains together. Go!