Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 04-12-2017, 05:54 PM View Post #1 (Link) I am new and I need help
Anekwe Kingsley (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Goodday everyone, I am Kingsley. I am in dire need of publishing a short story of mine but I am yet to find a company to do that for me... I am not that financially buoyant to do it on my own.. I really need help.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:49 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 113
Hi Anekwe, welcome to YWO!

We are not a publishing company, we're a workshop/critiquing forum where people post their work fro constructive feedback. I suggest you do some more research before jumping into publishing though, look at different places and their requirements, read journals or magazines and get a feel for what they like to publish before you submit to them. You can find some useful places in Marketing and Publishing Resources and Outside Resources.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:36 AM View Post #3 (Link) Re: I am new and I need help
MeganJones (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Hi Anekwe,

We are here to help you out with that. Just contact or visit http://collegepaperworld.net and get all your problems solve in just a bit.

Cheers,
Megan