Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 11-26-2009, 08:56 PM View Post #11 (Link) Flowers
Amanda (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hi. I loved the flower's in your pictures and the way the background wasn't as focused at the flower's. That makes the flower's stand out more and its beautiful. I really like it so I hope to see more.

Amanda =]
Old 11-27-2009, 12:04 AM View Post #12 (Link) Trees photo
yulia'sname (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 2
Hello! I think the photo of the trees is the best, it was very beautiful and artistic, i didn't need to watch it for a while to love it.
When i saw it, it made me feel like i was right there walking with the air in my face, it felt like i was about to get lost in all of that beauty.
So you made me feel all that with just one photo, so i guess you are doing good.
I also liked your other photos i think you have a lot of potential for photography.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:17 PM View Post #13 (Link) This post is a reply - don't critique it
Inkweaver (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 6
Thank you!

You're never really done for as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to. -The Legend of 1900
Old 05-27-2015, 02:26 PM View Post #14 (Link)
Oindrila2014 (Offline)
Novice Writer

Originally Posted by Inkweaver View Post

I am probably a better photographer than a writer!
The last one is a pic of me and one of the chickens, there a couple with me and a pirate hat, but you don't wan't to see those, trust me.
really the flowers are beautiful.. I luv the pics.. they are pretty good.. keep practicing
Old 03-09-2016, 09:57 PM View Post #15 (Link) Coming from a artist as well
leslie (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Originally Posted by Inkweaver View Post

I am probably a better photographer than a writer!
The last one is a pic of me and one of the chickens, there a couple with me and a pirate hat, but you don't wan't to see those, trust me.
While I do believe the pictures are nice, I think that they aren't in focus enough. Yes some of them do appear to be in focus but one more turn in the fine focus and it would be way better. Also the settings on your camera must be off because there is too much light being caught and sometimes there isn't enough. Also, the placement of your objects are off. Since most of your pictures are placed right in the middle, the viewer looks right at it and that's it. If you were to set it off to the side a bit, then the viewer would be more interested and look at the whole picture. Try taking pictures at other times in the day, but take in count that you need to change the setting to make sure they focus and lighting is correct for the picture.