Forum
Community Forum
Today's Posts
FAQ & Rules
Members List

Writing
Writing Forum
Recent Posts
Critique Guidelines

Groups
YWO Social Groups
Facebook
Myspace

Chat
 
YWA

Register

Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2010, 02:30 PM View Post #21 (Link)
Majyk (Offline)
Freelance Writer
 
Majyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,463
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 356
No problem. I didn't know about the multiquote button at first either.
__________________
.


A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein


.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:33 PM View Post #22 (Link)
NZabihi.18 (Offline)
Novice Writer
 
NZabihi.18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10
Points: 5
Times Thanked: 0
Haha, I see. ^_^ By the way, may i ask why your name is written in green?


Sorry, i now i ask too many questions. >_<
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:52 PM View Post #23 (Link)
Majyk (Offline)
Freelance Writer
 
Majyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,463
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 356
No, no--feel free to ask questions.

My name is green because I'm one of the moderators. Administrators' names are red, and crit sheriff's names are purple. The staff can be found here.
__________________
.


A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein


.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:55 PM View Post #24 (Link)
NZabihi.18 (Offline)
Novice Writer
 
NZabihi.18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10
Points: 5
Times Thanked: 0
Thank you, thank you, thank you !
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:23 PM View Post #25 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Beirut
Posts: 725
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 454
Spoiler:
Stupid Internet connection.


I'm back! Hope you have more questions for us.
__________________
Das ist das ende


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:12 AM View Post #26 (Link)
Clarissa (Offline)
Literary Artist
 
Clarissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Having breakfast at Tiffany's
Posts: 282
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 39
Hello, hi there. Language person, I like, I like.

You've already requested my friendship, probably by accident, but I thought I might as well come on down and get to know you... You guys all live in such nice places. England sucks. It's raining again

You sound really, really interesting. And Rose loves you, which means that I love you. We're twins, didn't you know? Yes, apparently that means we feel the same about the same things

As for your questions, I'm perhaps not the best person to ask. My memory is failing me and I'm not exactly technological...

What's the weather like where you are?

My toes are slowly turning purple and I can't feel my fingers, which means I may have to stop typing.
__________________
One flew East, One flew West,
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest

Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth.
(Keats)

When you've looked and looked, and have found nothing better to do: Read it and weep
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:16 PM View Post #27 (Link)
-SC-katkat13 (Offline)
Novice Writer
 
-SC-katkat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Philippines, Bulacan
Posts: 19
Points: 5
Times Thanked: 0
Welcome to YWO
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:54 PM View Post #28 (Link)
NZabihi.18 (Offline)
Novice Writer
 
NZabihi.18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10
Points: 5
Times Thanked: 0
Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
Hello, hi there. Language person, I like, I like.

You've already requested my friendship, probably by accident, but I thought I might as well come on down and get to know you... You guys all live in such nice places. England sucks. It's raining again

You sound really, really interesting. And Rose loves you, which means that I love you. We're twins, didn't you know? Yes, apparently that means we feel the same about the same things

As for your questions, I'm perhaps not the best person to ask. My memory is failing me and I'm not exactly technological...

What's the weather like where you are?

My toes are slowly turning purple and I can't feel my fingers, which means I may have to stop typing.
No, as a matter of fact, i didn't send it by accident. :] Aww, I heard England is a really nice place. I'm planning of studying for University there if I get the chance to. :'D

That's really nice to hear Clarissa, thank you. I'm sure you're an interesting person, too. Seriously? You guys are really twins ? Or you're just playing around with me? -.- HAHAHA !

Well, I'm currently living at the UAE (heard of it?). So answering your question, it's really hot at the moment. Winter strikes at around mid-December till February, I guess, haha. Oh .. and it rarely rains ! O.O

Originally Posted by -SC-katkat13 View Post
Welcome to YWO
Hi, why thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:20 PM View Post #29 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Beirut
Posts: 725
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 454
Originally Posted by NZabihi.18 View Post
Seriously? You guys are really twins? Or you're just playing around with me? -.- HAHAHA !

Well, I'm currently living at the UAE (heard of it?). So answering your question, it's really hot at the moment. Winter strikes at around mid-December till February, I guess, haha. Oh .. and it rarely rains! O.O
You live in the UAE? That's cool...I mean...hot. xD

Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
You sound really, really interesting. And Rose loves you, which means that I love you. We're twins, didn't you know? Yes, apparently that means we feel the same about the same things
Well, in real life, not, we aren't twins. But in the virtual-YWOian life, we are.

Apparently, we like the same things, and we get along smoothly. (if that makes sense)

And we both cheat on Alice* with each other, and Alice cheats on us with the both of us.

Alice: Our wife, and cane.

Did I miss something?

Annnnywhooo...

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*
__________________
Das ist das ende


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:23 PM View Post #30 (Link)
Clarissa (Offline)
Literary Artist
 
Clarissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Having breakfast at Tiffany's
Posts: 282
Points: 30
Times Thanked: 39
Originally Posted by NZabihi.18 View Post
No, as a matter of fact, i didn't send it by accident. :] Aww, I heard England is a really nice place. I'm planning of studying for University there if I get the chance to. :'D

That's really nice to hear Clarissa, thank you. I'm sure you're an interesting person, too. Seriously? You guys are really twins ? Or you're just playing around with me? -.- HAHAHA !

Well, I'm currently living at the UAE (heard of it?). So answering your question, it's really hot at the moment. Winter strikes at around mid-December till February, I guess, haha. Oh .. and it rarely rains ! O.O



Hi, why thank you.
You... you sent it on purpose? Man I feel loved. But how did you know I was the epic-est of epic people?

England is okay. The schools are good, the universities are amazing, and the people are mostly meh. The weather, on the other hand, is don't-even-go-there bad.

We're virtual twins... at least, I think we are. But not actually blood related. Love surpasses all understanding

Uhhh. No. But I shall pretend. *Runs off to Google it*. Lucky you. My feet are purple still, and I should probably start wearing fur coats indoors. Everyday, I thank my lucky stars that I don't live in Russia


Originally Posted by Rose View Post
You live in the UAE? That's cool...I mean...hot. xD



Well, in real life, not, we aren't twins. But in the virtual-YWOian life, we are.

Apparently, we like the same things, and we get along smoothly. (if that makes sense)

And we both cheat on Alice* with each other, and Alice cheats on us with the both of us.

Alice: Our wife, and cane.

Did I miss something?

Annnnywhooo...

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*

[EDIT] What she said ^
__________________
One flew East, One flew West,
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest

Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth.
(Keats)

When you've looked and looked, and have found nothing better to do: Read it and weep
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

 


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All writing Copyright © its author(s). All other material Copyright © 2007-2012 Young Writers Online unless otherwise specified.
Managed by Andrew Kukwa (Andy) and Shaun Duke (Shaun) from The World in the Satin Bag. Design by HTWoRKS.