Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 12-30-2013, 09:10 PM View Post #1 (Link) let's put a new idea
Fawole Phoebe (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 14
you know what? this is about continuing my idea to make a book at the end. it's not a contest actually. but it can be fun you know.
now let's start.

"It was dark and the floor was slippery. i felt i would die. the door banged so hard, that i almost jumped out of my skin. it was a terrific scene. when i looked,i found that i was almost drowning in my salty tears. I couldn't point out what was wrong"

now i want you all to understand that, each person should add his own idea to mine and the person previous. Sort of a continuous idea or story. This is just to test each and everyone's level of imagination and writing skill. thanks for the cooperation.
Optimistic
Energetic
Brilliant
Excellent. That's why I am PHOEBE
Old 12-30-2013, 11:12 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Infinity_Man (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 240
(I've taken the liberty of moving this to "Exercises" rather than "Contests and Challenges")

When you say "this is about continuing my idea to make a book at the end" do you mean you're going to make a book out of how people respond? Perhaps you could clarify just a bit more?

Pro-tip: because my first instinct is to procrastinate anything I see as an obligation or responsibility, asking me for a critique is a good way to make sure I never give you a critique.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:54 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 87
Merry Christmas, Infinity Man!
And regarding to this idea I think I can add a dime of my own like this:

"It was dark and the floor was slippery. i felt i would die. the door banged so hard, that i almost jumped out of my skin. it was a terrific scene. when i looked,i found that i was almost drowning in my salty tears. I couldn't point out what was wrong"

" Several questions crossed my mind immediately. The first is how could I identify that it were my tears spilled on the floor in the darkness? How could I know that the scene was terrific, if it was absolutely dark? How could I hear the door banging being deaf since my very childhood?
"Maybe," I thought, "If InfinityMan take the liberty of moving the whole scene to "Exercises" from this gloomy spot "Contests and Challenges" I'll be able to see that the scene is not so terrific as I was inclined to think. And I'll be able to exclaim"Happy New Year, InfinityMan and all you people on Ywo! Thanks for saving me!""
Dabs
"I believe we stand together to address the real issues facing this country, not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. Let's create an America that works for all of us, not the handful on top." Senator B.Sanders

Last edited by Georgy; 12-31-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Old 06-23-2016, 03:51 PM View Post #4 (Link)
totom (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1

"I can't stand anymore. Even it was dark I scream very loud and then I don't remember anything until I opened my eyes and I was stay on a hospital."