Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 04-08-2009, 04:03 AM View Post #1 (Link) Lango's crit weekend
lango (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 28
Well, as the title suggests...
I'll have about 5 days at home with next-to-nothing to do (no classes, my gf's off to her parents house, etc etc), so I decided, why not?
I will be accepting PM requests for critiques, or you can post them here too, until April 12th.
I'll make sure to comply with the first 8 critique requests I get, not sure if I'll have the disposition for the rest, but hopefully I'll get thru all the requests.

I also promise to give very throughout critiques and not simple "VERY NICE I LIKED IT!!11" replies so, if you have that piece that you want critiqued so badly but it has been forgotten and you are afraid to bump it, now's the time.

Oh, before I forget. I'd rather not do poetry or lyrics unless I really don't get any other requests at all. Ask Tsuki how good I am at understanding poetry or poetry-like stories.

2013 is the end of you idiots saying 2012 is the end.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:52 PM View Post #2 (Link)
lango (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 28
Well...
Lango's crit weekend version 1 was a complete and utter failure, so I guess I will do six or so (if possible) critiques that I'll pick at pretty much random.

2013 is the end of you idiots saying 2012 is the end.