YWO Social Groups

Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

Old 05-07-2017, 09:33 AM View Post #1 (Link) New Record
Rebekah (Offline)
Abstract Thinker
Times Thanked: 7
On YWO's forum page, there is a total of how many people are currently online. Seen it? Well it also says our current record of how many people were online at once. I think we should try and make a new one. The current record is over 7,000 so it would be great if members and guests could all get involved. I'm planning to do this at around 2:00pm on Saturday the 13th of May 2017. This is in GMT. Any questions or suggestions for a different day, either leave a reply or contact me.
Hope you all get involved

Have A Great Day!
Old 05-08-2017, 07:07 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Times Thanked: 115
Moved to the Common Room. We currently have less than 100 active members, and this number includes new people/bots who join and never post, so I wouldn't set your hopes too high.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:43 PM View Post #3 (Link)
miss_smiley (Offline)
Abstract Thinker
Location: Not sure... but it's dark and hot and smells of...burning...
Times Thanked: 33
Sadface. I didn't see this until too late. If we pop this on the FB page, we'd probably get more people, but unfortunately, the nature of a young forum is that people get older & move on with uni, work, marriage & kids, and then, they're no longer young writers. -sigh- The fleeting nature of youth...
Old 07-19-2017, 02:51 PM View Post #4 (Link) Re: New Record
TommyWilliams (Offline)
Novice Writer
Times Thanked: 0
This is ground-breaking really! Applause for everyone!