Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 10-21-2015, 08:49 PM View Post #1 (Link) Inexpensive Writing/Editing Services
AdriannaNine (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Hello!

I'm Adrianna, and I haven't been on YWO for quite some time, but I was a regular back in . . . about 2012. I think.

Anyway, I've recently started my own ghostwriting and editing business after a few years of freelance work. I thought clients may be more receptive to someone who has an actual website and a small team of extra writers/editors behind her. Who knows, though; I just got the website up.

If any of you are looking for editing services for a manuscript, no matter how long or complex, I am currently offering 20% off a full service for new clients, as well as another 5% off for those who are willing to write me a short "testimonial" for me to put up on my site. I'm not great at math, but I think that would be 25% off a service that I already offer for less than my competitors.

If you aren't looking for an editor but know someone who is, please spread the word! Ghostwriting and editing services are funky ones to advertise, so I'd appreciate word-of-mouth.

My website is lettersbyadrianna.com, and my email address (should you have any questions or concerns) is lettersbyadrianna@gmail.com.

Thank you so much everyone, and happy writing!

Last edited by AdriannaNine; 10-21-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Reason: Forgot my business site, whoops.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:58 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Eric Romano (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 1
Writing services. That's quite useful for the new authors who want someone to review and make necessary edits.