Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 10-14-2016, 07:43 AM View Post #1 (Link) NaNoWriMo 2016
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
I figured since we've got less than a month left until NaNo starts I could ask who's interested in doing it? I'm considering it, though I rarely ever follow through (though I got pretty far, last year). What are you planning on writing? Have you ever done it before? If so, feel free to share a little bit about that. Also, if you're participating this year, what do you plan on writing?
Old 10-18-2016, 07:55 PM View Post #2 (Link)
ScottyMcGee (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 176
Wow nobody has said anything about it here yet? Well. I'm still deciding. I want to write these scripts for my animation by the end of the year but I also want to take one more step in writing another story for NaNo. I may just do both because fuck it. ALL THE THINGS!

Last edited by ScottyMcGee; 10-18-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:41 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 115
I'm wanting to do my own muddle of art and writing again like I did for NaPo, but this isn't looking to be a good month and my writing has been brief and sporadic in the last few months, so we'll see.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:44 PM View Post #4 (Link)
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
Yeah, this isn't looking like a good month for me, either. Too busy with school to get a whole novel going, and the project I had in mind needs a little bit more tweaking. I also want to get some editing done.