Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 01-06-2017, 02:12 AM View Post #1 (Link) Places for Con___ feedback? (conlang, conworld, conscript, etc)
PocketFuzz (Offline)
Idea Scribe

Times Thanked: 2
As it applies to this forum, and other places. Where would I post it here if I wanted feedback from this community? Do any of you have go-to approaches or resources for working on constructed aspects of your stories? I'm developing some conspecies, and wanted a place to have someone else take a look at it to find potential holes. Obviously any type of "con" could benefit from a good look-see, but what do you guys recommend?
Old 01-07-2017, 01:56 PM View Post #2 (Link)
lalodragon (Offline)
Global Moderator

Times Thanked: 193
Check nanowrimo.org. They don't entirely die after november, though they are most active then, and they have specific forums for these exact things.