Old 11-06-2013, 04:03 PM View Post #1 (Link) item perspective
Pony123 (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 9
What you do is write from the perspective of an item, eg.:
Player One:
Comb
Player 2:
I felt my self being dragged through someone's hair, boy, was this one greasy....
cup
I'll start:
I felt myself being lifted up to someone's lips. Not very fun, especially when they have lip-stick on! Her tongue swirled around, gulping the water out of my body. Her red lips wiped on me... ewww!
Chair

Wind in My Face
Old 11-07-2013, 11:24 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Rachael (Offline)
Literary Artist

Times Thanked: 35
This actually rather an original game, I'll give it a shot.

INK:
I feel my tip being dragged across the depths of blue lined paper, and looking down at the words that are being scrawled just gives me a shiver. My owner snatches at me with a grab that only the souless can feel, and writes as if nothing mattered but the emotion of the moment. I see nothing but paper each day, and once in a while a drunk person for a master. I am worked to death each day with out food and water, just the smooth paper. But as we all know life ends somewhere, sometime, and I being the one to understand this the most, have come to my grave..... the trash can. I will flow no more for my drunk master, my time has come, but before I close my eyes, I see a man with a bald head, sitting in his shirtsleeves, only comforting himself with the wiskey bottle at my expense. Ah, well things do happen, so I must now drift to the unknown.

Christianity

Soundcloud!

Google Plus

YouTube

Poetess Hannah Hebditch!!

Stumbling and falling is better than crawling ~ Rachael