Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 02-15-2015, 02:43 AM View Post #1 (Link) Administrator Activity?
GeonamicWarrior (Offline)
Aspiring Author

Times Thanked: 16
I've only been here for about a month, but I haven't seen any activity from the admin, Andy, at all. His profile page says that his last time here was December 2nd, 2014. Wouldn't this website feel more active with its own administrator on? Please inform me if something happened because I have no idea if he's just taking a hiatus or something else is preventing him from being here.

My compilation of all the great guides, Guides' Gate, for those in need of help or review with critiques, grammar, spelling, and other advice.

"These hands of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning grips tell me to write. Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGERS! Go, go! Go, go! Go, go!" -derived from G Gundam's Shining Finger attack quote.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:46 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
Andy works the technical side of the site. He does coding and whatnot. Shaun and Lykaios are our other two admins and are on pretty frequently.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:49 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Infinity_Man (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 240
Andy is actually a hyper-intelligent AI who has simply become the internet. He's always here. Always watching.

Pro-tip: because my first instinct is to procrastinate anything I see as an obligation or responsibility, asking me for a critique is a good way to make sure I never give you a critique.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:53 AM View Post #4 (Link)
Aspiring Author

-Dabs, oh, is that what the red text from members' names mean? I thought it was the title they had underneath because Shaun's says "Dead Person," so I didn't think he'd be another admin, too. Yes, I know he's not actually dead by that title. It's just a joke about the amount of posts he, and other members who get in his range of posts, has if I understand the title system well enough based on my observations.

-Infinity_Man, Ha! Loved that pseudo-creepy joke

My compilation of all the great guides, Guides' Gate, for those in need of help or review with critiques, grammar, spelling, and other advice.

"These hands of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning grips tell me to write. Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGERS! Go, go! Go, go! Go, go!" -derived from G Gundam's Shining Finger attack quote.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:11 AM View Post #5 (Link)
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer

Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by GeonamicWarrior View Post
-Dabs, oh, is that what the red text from members' names mean? I thought it was the title they had underneath because Shaun's says "Dead Person," so I didn't think he'd be another admin, too. Yes, I know he's not actually dead by that title. It's just a joke about the amount of posts he, and other members who get in his range of posts, has if I understand the title system well enough based on my observations.
'
I'm pretty sure Shaun customized that title. lol You don't get awarded with "Dead Person" when you hit a certain post count. Not quite consistent with the theme the rest of the titles use.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:17 AM View Post #6 (Link)
Aspiring Author

Originally Posted by Dabs View Post
I'm pretty sure Shaun customized that title. lol You don't get awarded with "Dead Person" when you hit a certain post count. Not quite consistent with the theme the rest of the titles use.
Oh, haha, so it's not awarded after all. I just thought that was the title for an extreme amount of posts that no living person could make.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:01 PM View Post #7 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 113
-wavehiii- I'm trying to be here as often as I can between being ill and prepping for the new season and training to be an adventurer.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:09 PM View Post #8 (Link)
Lizzie (Offline)
Creative Fanatic

Times Thanked: 41
And watching films/stuffing face with me.

Critiques upon request.

Twins with Lykaios.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:22 PM View Post #9 (Link)
Aspiring Author

Originally Posted by Lykaios View Post
-wavehiii- I'm trying to be here as often as I can between being ill and prepping for the new season and training to be an adventurer.
Hope you feel better soon! Haha, did you just change your title to be red-name-person when reading this thread?

Old 02-15-2015, 04:49 PM View Post #10 (Link)
Lykaios (Offline)
Red-name-person

Times Thanked: 113
Yep. I was trying to think of something fun but was dry on inspiration. :c