Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 01-19-2017, 08:41 PM View Post #11 (Link)
mmurloc (Offline)
Novice Writer

Times Thanked: 0
Of course as a writer, the thing that most interests me and most of us is our feelings and emotions articulating the scenes on our minds and expressing it through words with our pens scribbling the paper and that's what makes me really passionate about being a writer!
Old 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM View Post #12 (Link)
Zoey141 (Offline)
Novice Writer

What interests me? Well, my readers' interest in my writing. Your readers give you their time - a part of their life and that's a really big deal. No writer, in my opinion, should take their readers' time (or anything else) for granted.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:31 AM View Post #13 (Link) Re: What interests you as a writer?
MeganJones (Offline)
Novice Writer

I think reading interest me as a writer. If I read then I can express myself on what I read through writing.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:17 AM View Post #14 (Link)
CindyAuthor (Offline)
Literary Newbie

What interest me as a writer is building up my antagonist and creating the motivation for his action in contrast to the protagonist. I can't really explain it, it just feels liberating to point out different point of views.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:04 PM View Post #15 (Link)
phoenixqueen (Offline)
Literary Newbie

I love the idea of creating a world with interesting characters and watch the story unfold. Was playing games like 7 days to die, TV shows like the walking dead, or movies like resident evil. This game me the idea to write the romance adventure novel Superpowers Vs. The Apocalypse. Personally also get super happy when people give me a good review or rating of my writing.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:31 AM View Post #16 (Link)
jackpatt (Offline)
Literary Newbie

The power of impact. To set the trends. I mean in the way like "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk affect on the people worldwide, or "99 Francs" by Frédéric Beigbeder. I wish to achieve such level.