Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 02-19-2016, 10:33 AM View Post #1 (Link) The members only section
DestinyVamp (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 9
I think that the writing forum should be only visible to members as I just posted a synopsis of my novel to the literature forum and I have noticed other writers question about plotholes or stuff for which they need to tell the main idea of the story which I don't find safe letting the guests see as we don't know who they are. They can be robbers, this needs attention.
I can be by myself because I'm never lonely; I'm simply alone, living in my heavily populated solitude, a harum-scarum of infinity and eternity, and Infinity and Eternity seem to take a liking to the likes of me.
― Bohumil Hrabal, Too Loud a Solitude
Old 02-19-2016, 11:59 AM View Post #2 (Link)
lalodragon (Offline)
Global Moderator

Times Thanked: 193
If you want your work to be protected in a members-only section, we have areas for that in the writing forum. You could post your synopsis as a full novel proposal and have it critiqued.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:35 PM View Post #3 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Times Thanked: 87
As for me I don't post things that are worth stealing.
Dabs
"I believe we stand together to address the real issues facing this country, not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. Let's create an America that works for all of us, not the handful on top." Senator B.Sanders
Old 02-19-2016, 01:44 PM View Post #4 (Link)
DestinyVamp (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Georgy,
But I consider myself really talented
I can be by myself because I'm never lonely; I'm simply alone, living in my heavily populated solitude, a harum-scarum of infinity and eternity, and Infinity and Eternity seem to take a liking to the likes of me.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:58 PM View Post #5 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Originally Posted by DestinyVamp View Post
Georgy,
But I consider myself really talented
I'm very glad to know you're talented. As for me, I don't know for sure whether I have a sip of talent or I don't have it. I'm in eternal doubt, as it were. BTW, somebody wrote some time ago on YWO that talent per se is a myth, there are only skills, erudition and good structured brain.
Do you want to argue that? Is there anybody going to refute?
Dabs
"I believe we stand together to address the real issues facing this country, not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. Let's create an America that works for all of us, not the handful on top." Senator B.Sanders

Last edited by Georgy; 02-19-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Old 02-19-2016, 01:59 PM View Post #6 (Link)
DestinyVamp (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

No I won't dare to But in case of me, its only until you get to read what I write and if you have a little time could you please view a thread I posted for which I had to make this thread (almost every guest was behind my synopsis.
(I know I am too much...what do you call a person who continuously tells you too volunteer?

Last edited by DestinyVamp; 02-19-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Old 02-19-2016, 02:10 PM View Post #7 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

[QUOTE=DestinyVamp;198262]No I won't dare to But in case of me, its only until you get to read what I write and if you have a little time could you please view a thread I posted for which I had to make this thread (almost every guest was behind my synopsis.
(I know I am too much...what do you call a person who continuously tells you too volunteer?)

I call this person a volunteer commander-in-chief
Dabs

Last edited by Georgy; 02-20-2016 at 05:05 AM.

Old 02-19-2016, 02:18 PM View Post #8 (Link)
DestinyVamp (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice

Even with that...do what i say...
(just kidding)