Members List

Writing Forum
Recent Posts
Critique Guidelines

YWO Social Groups

Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

Old 01-01-2012, 09:22 AM View Post #1 (Link) Need a critique?
GeorgeMichael (Offline)
Freelance Writer
Times Thanked: 54
If anyone would like a critique feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to quickly (I have nothing to do but write and read on this vacation) get to your story. I love reading all types of stories be it fantasy or realistic but please don't ask me to critique poetry. I would love to read it but I can't say that I would be able to give a very worthy critique on it.
Reading List for January

Salem's Lot - Stephen King
A Game of Thrones - GRRM
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

If anyone is wondering, my boyfriend's internet is the absolute worst piece of shit in existence, and it causes my computer to slow down significantly anytime I enter the Chatroom. It also causes the chatroom to freeze anyway, so it's a bit futile to attempt to log in while I'm at his place.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:35 PM View Post #2 (Link) Critique Please!
SugarInkling (Offline)
Literary Newbie
Times Thanked: 1

If you could actually critique my story "Kirsten in Wonderland" that would be awesome. I posted it yesterday and can't wait to get feedback! Please and thank you!

Write on!
Old 12-03-2014, 05:40 AM View Post #3 (Link)
Inspiredwriter (Offline)
Literary Newbie
Times Thanked: 0
If you could crit my first chapter in my "Rocky Mountain Chronicles "that would be great! Here is the link: