Store
Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository
Amazon.com (US)
Amazon.co.uk (UK)
Amazon.ca (Canada)

SBS Mag

Old 01-07-2018, 02:30 AM View Post #1 (Link) A new Face has arrived!
Emi-Chan (Offline)
Literary Newbie

Times Thanked: 0
Hi everyone.

I'm Emilia, an 18 y/o transgirl from Germany. I'm still going to School, and i spend most my spare time either gaming or watching some Anime.
But at times i feel the Urge to write some stories. This feeling often comes up whenever i listen to music and imagine sceneries and events happening with that music fitting. I rarely get to start writing though and most times if i do, it is just some pulsive "Let's write a story" without big of a concept. That mostly ends in me writing a few pages and then running out of fuel, abandoning the stories.
I kinda want to change that now though. I've started collecting some ideas and started writing a script. I don't have that clear of an idea yet, but i really want to finish this one for real.
That's actually why i signed up on here. I believe that if i can share my progress and communicate with fellow writers who may are in similar situations, i can motivate myself a lot more to finish something.
That's kinda all there is i want to say, if you've got any questions about me, feel free to ask them :)

Thanks for reading~
Emi-Chan
Old 01-07-2018, 07:45 PM View Post #2 (Link)
Rose (Offline)
Crit Trash Collector

Times Thanked: 454
Hello, Emma!

Welcome to YWO, hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Rose, one of the moderators on the site, so in case you have any questions regarding anything here, you can drop me a message either on my profile of a private message and I'd be more than happy to oblige. It's always refreshing to see some new faces around here.

So, I noticed that you said gaming and anime. Please elaborate as I love both of these things!