Members List

Writing Forum
Recent Posts
Critique Guidelines

YWO Social Groups

Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 PM View Post #1 (Link) Write a short story with me.
pwhlee (Offline)
Novice Writer
Times Thanked: 0

Starting on April 1 I'll be writing one short story every two weeks for the next three months, for a total of six short stories. They will all be based on random single sentence prompts. I'd like to invite you to join me, because I think it'll be very cool to see the different stories that will arise from the same single sentence (I've been reaching out to multiple writing communities).

On April 1 I'll be announcing the first single sentence prompt here and on my Twitter.

What's in it for you?

Well, this is a good opportunity to get some traffic for your blog! We'll all be hashtagging the stories in order to see what everyone else has come up with. If you don't have a Twitter account, I'll gladly share your story for you! Also, if you specifically request it of me, I'll give you some feedback and let you know what I think of your stuff!

The stories will be due on the following dates:

April 15 (#1sentence1)
April 30 (#1sentence2)
May 15 (#1sentence3)
May 31 (#1sentence4)
June 15 (#1sentence5)
June 30 (#1sentence6)

If you'd like to suggest a single sentence prompt, tweet it to me here:

Thanks for reading! And I hope you'll join me on this challenge!
Old 03-28-2015, 01:05 AM View Post #2 (Link)
Faerie (Offline)
Novice Writer
Times Thanked: 2
This sounds fun! Perhaps I will join in.