Members List

Writing Forum
Recent Posts
Critique Guidelines

YWO Social Groups

Support YWO
YWO Merchandise
The Book Despository (US) (UK) (Canada)

View Poll Results: Cookie or cream for Oreos?
Cookie 9 52.94%
Cream 9 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2013, 05:48 PM View Post #11 (Link)
Dabs (Offline)
Freelance Writer
Times Thanked: 151
Originally Posted by The Enchanted Muggle View Post
I don't like Oreos.
Get out of my house.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:02 PM View Post #12 (Link)
Georgy (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice
Times Thanked: 88
Had I tasted Oreos( whether with cream or without) in my childhood I'd have been more kind person now.
"And the internet has everything on it. It's a blessing and a curse."
"The point of poetic prose, in my opinion, is to illuminate a truth, make us see something that's there, but hidden."
"I believe we stand together to address the real issues facing this country, not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. Let's create an America that works for all of us, not the handful on top." Senator B.Sanders
Old 03-07-2013, 08:21 PM View Post #13 (Link)
OrionRising (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice
Times Thanked: 21
Originally Posted by The Enchanted Muggle View Post
I don't like Oreos.
You'll be hearing about this...
My Not-Surprisingly vacant Poetry Blog:

Witting Poetry

Just because there isn't much there doesn't mean it isn't worth a quick read!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:28 PM View Post #14 (Link)
shahd (Offline)
Idea Scribe
Times Thanked: 3
I like the cookies with caramel, with a cup of milk. That is so good.
"If we wait until we are ready we, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives" Lemony Stricket

“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.”
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
Old 04-14-2013, 12:30 AM View Post #15 (Link)
ukuleleblack (Offline)
Abstract Thinker
Times Thanked: 4
The cream is the best part. Some people say the cookie is the greatest but there is really no flavor to the cookie. That, and the cookie is just so hard.
To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:24 PM View Post #16 (Link)
Koroda (Offline)
Abstract Thinker
Times Thanked: 1
I seriously hate one without the other. The cream is just too much for my tongue without the cookie and it's crunchyness. And, the cookie is kind of tastless, but is so crunchy! Then, you bite the oreo and they both get married in a delicious treat that makes your taste buds dance.
Gotta love kitties!
						Last edited by Koroda; 04-14-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:54 PM View Post #17 (Link)
ScottyMcGee (Offline)
Freelance Writer
Times Thanked: 176
I can't answer this question simply because I find both to be appealing and essential in order to enjoy the entity that is an Oreo. I like Oreos because they are Oreos.

If you don't like the cream, then what the fuck are you doing eating an Oreo? What do you do with the cream if you don't like it? Eat it anyway? But you don't like it. So why not eat something else? I mean, maybe I would get this dilemma if the entire universe consisted solely of Oreos as a source of energy. But even that wouldn't make sense because we would have evolved to enjoy them. The problem I find here is like I said in the beginning. If you like Oreos then you like Oreos. If you like one portion more than the other, then MAYBE you don't like Oreos THAT MUCH. In which case the question posed is kind of moot. You're not the biggest fan then of Oreos. It's like having a friend who fondles your balls and then subsequently punches them. Like, "Oh man, I love the fondle part but I hate the punching part." Well then maybe you have to reconsider things and look for something you can both enjoy. Unless you're a masochist, in which case both feel great! And fondling and punching your balls BOTH feel awesome! So if you liek oreos you're like a masochist for oreos is what I'm saying. But I'm a little drunk right now at work and it's all right.
Only thieves kiss with their eyes open.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:06 AM View Post #18 (Link)
M4R13 (Offline)
Scholarly Apprentice
Times Thanked: 15
Closed Thread